Google and Outlook calendar syncing after Microsoft ends support for sync utility
It is already known that Google has ended its support on its Outlook calendar sync utility years ago. When it comes to syncing Google and Outlook calendars, you can add multiple accounts in the settings if you have an iPhone or Android phone. It will allow you to have Google and Outlook calendars appear together in the same app. If you are using the Outlook application in Windows on your PC, then you need to take support from the online version Outlook.com which supports multiple calendars. If you have any issue in syncing Google and Outlook calendar, then dial a Microsoft support phone number for technical assistance on the same.
The use of an online email/calendar service lets you log on from any computer with an internet connection. As you find everything stored online, you don’t face any sort of synching issues as everything is stored online. You can easily sync Google calendar with Outlook and Gmail easily and get benefited from the calendar services. If you have any issues with doing the same, you better opt for Microsoft Outlook technical support. Let’s see some alternatives on how to sync Google and Outlook calendars.
Prefer only one calendar service
If you go for two calendars services from two different companies, then it can lead to problems. Using multiple email providers it not a bad things, but picking only one calendar service will be good. Picking a single calendar service simplifies scheduling appointments and events and also fixes the whole sync problem. As both Google and Microsoft support multiple calendars, so just export one service and import it into the other. In order to export Google Calendar:
- Click the drop-down menu in the My Calendars section and select Calendar Settings. After this, scroll down and tap on Export this calendar. It downloads as a zip, so copy the .ics file out.
- To import this into Outlook, go to File, Open. After this, go by the export, import and export process. Choose the option to import an iCalendar (.ics) file.
- To export your Outlook calendar, go to File, Open and export, Import and export. Then, choose Export to a file and save it to a .csv file.
- To import it into Google Calendar, tap on the down arrow and choose Import calendar.
If your issue is still unresolved, then a Microsoft email customer support service can help you do wonders. If you are Outlook.com Calendar users, then you just need to:
- Tap on Import and choose the Google Calendar .ics file to import it.
- Exporting to Google Calendar is intricate, so tap on the Share menu, and then Get a link.
- Select the ICS URL and press Ctrl+C.
- Go to Google Calendar, tap click the down arrow and choose Add by URL.
- Press Ctrl+V to paste in the URL you copied, but replace webcals:// at the start with http://.
All your Outlook events and appointments are now either in Google Calendar, whichever one you chose to import to and the sync problems are over. If not, then you can try Google web browser support from Microsoft professionals.
These simple steps are likely to help you out in Google and Outlook calendar syncing via alternative to the sync utility.
- Known Issues with IncrediMail Gets Defused through Effective IncrediMail Support
- Microsoft to Shrink Windows 10 Update Size by 35 Percent
- Online Security Made Easy by Norton 360 Antivirus Program
- 5 Conditions When Outlook Doesn’t Respond and How to Repair Them
- How to Sync iCloud Calendar to Outlook?
- Recover Deleted Email in Microsoft Outlook
- How to Link the Outlook.com Calendar With iCloud?
- Google and Outlook calendar syncing after Microsoft ends support for sync utility
- Recovering deleted message items from empty folder in Outlook
- Steps to set up QuickBooks Contact Manager with Outlook
Fixed Recent Issues
- Tech Support for Outlook not responding
- Tech Support Block MacKeeper Ads on Chrome
- Tech Support for Remove Pop-up Ads on Firefox
- Tech Support Block MacKeeper Ads on Firefox
- Tech Support Block Pop-Ups Ads on Chrome
- Support for Pop-Up Ads on Browsers
- Technical Support for Windows
- Support Helpline Number for QuickBooks® Proadvisor
- Technical Support for QuickBooks® App
- Technical Support Number for QuickBooks® Sale Tax
- Phone Support for QuickBooks® Point Of Sales
- QuickBooks Data Recovery or Repair Phone Support
- QuickBooks® Expert Technical Support for Mac
- Technical Support for QuickBooks® Online
- Technical Support for QuickBooks Enterprise
- Support Helpline Number for Premier QuickBooks®
- Phone Support for QuickBooks® Pro
- Customer Support for Gateway Laptop & PC
- Technical Customer Support for Belkin Router
- Technical Customer Support for Linksys Router
- NETGEAR Router Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Routers
- Technical Customer Support for Acer Laptop
- Technical Customer Support for Toshiba Laptop
- Lenovo Laptop Technical Customer Support Number
- HP Laptop Technical Customer Support
- Dell Laptop Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Laptop
- Technical Support for Data Backup Solution
- Technical Support for Computer Optimization
- Technical Support For Microsoft Office 2007
- Technical Support for Networking
- Technical Customer Support for Printer
- Technical Support for System 32 Error Repair
- Technical Support for Blue Screen Error
- Registry Repair Technical Support Number
- Technical Support for Windows 10
- Windows 8 Technical Support Helpline Number
- Windows XP Helpline Support Number
- Technical Customer Support for Windows Vista
- Windows 7 Tech Support Phone Number
- Technical Customer Support for AVG Antivirus
- Technical Support for Webroot Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Kaspersky Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Panda Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Avast Antivirus
- McAfee Antivirus Technical Customer Support
- Norton Antivirus Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Antivirus
- Parallels Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for IncrediMail
- Sage Technical Customer Support Number
- Technical Support for Email
- Browser Technical Support Service
- Technical Support for Microsoft Outlook
- QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number
Powered by Intelli Atlas