Windows 10 upgrades won’t be free for everyone: Do you qualify?
Microsoft’s Executive Vice President Terry Myerson announced that a free upgrade for Windows 10 will be made available to customers running Windows 7, 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1 devices who upgrade in the first year after the launch of new operating system. This is something which Windows consumers and many small businesses will be really excited about, given it is the first time Microsoft has offered a free upgrade on this much scale.
Corporate vice president of Windows Enterprise and Security Jim Alkove in a Windows blog update wrote: “Windows 7 Enterprise and Windows 8/8.1 Enterprise are not included in the terms of free Windows 10 Upgrade offer we announced last week, given active Software Assurance customers will continue to have rights to upgrade to Windows 10 enterprise offerings outside of this offer – while also benefiting from the full flexibility to deploy Windows 10 using their existing management infrastructure.” Windows 10 tech support
This upgrade has allowed hundreds of millions of customers to upgrade to the new Windows 10 soon after its colossal launch, and created a broad opportunity for Microsoft’s ecosystem partners to drive innovation, and carry value to all Windows 10 customers.
Terry says this upgrade is much more than a one-time upgrade once your Windows device is upgraded to Windows 10, you will continue to keep it in progress via Windows Update for the supported lifetime of the device at no cost.
Microsoft Windows also had offered Windows as a Service to its customers and hence proved it as a remarkable news for many of its customers and partners. As a point of concern users running Windows 7 Pro and Windows 8/8.1 Pro on their devices, like small businesses, have an opportunity to upgrade to Windows 10 for free in the first year.
This free upgrade would allow users to take advantage of the latest innovation, and facilitate their devices to stay up to date with most recent features and security patch updates. World largest Redmond, Washington-based technology giant Microsoft also recommends users to take advantage of the upgrade within the first year, as soon as it is available. For more information, users can also visit the official website and get expert technical support from experts on your each query about the upgrade.
Alkove further added that “This gives IT department’s time to start validating updates in their environments the day changes are shipped broadly to consumers or in some cases earlier, if they have users enrolled in the Windows Insider Program. “By the time Current branch for Business machines are updated, the changes will have been validated by millions of Insiders, consumers and customers’ internal test processes for several months, allowing updates to be deployed with this increased assurance of validation, ” he said.
Towards the end of this piece of writing, Microsoft suggests that if you haven’t done so in advance, then join the Windows Insider Program and download the next Windows 10 Technical Preview as soon as possible.
- Known Issues with IncrediMail Gets Defused through Effective IncrediMail Support
- Microsoft to Shrink Windows 10 Update Size by 35 Percent
- Online Security Made Easy by Norton 360 Antivirus Program
- 5 Conditions When Outlook Doesn’t Respond and How to Repair Them
- How to Sync iCloud Calendar to Outlook?
- Recover Deleted Email in Microsoft Outlook
- How to Link the Outlook.com Calendar With iCloud?
- Google and Outlook calendar syncing after Microsoft ends support for sync utility
- Recovering deleted message items from empty folder in Outlook
- Steps to set up QuickBooks Contact Manager with Outlook
Fixed Recent Issues
- Tech Support for Outlook not responding
- Tech Support Block MacKeeper Ads on Chrome
- Tech Support for Remove Pop-up Ads on Firefox
- Tech Support Block MacKeeper Ads on Firefox
- Tech Support Block Pop-Ups Ads on Chrome
- Support for Pop-Up Ads on Browsers
- Technical Support for Windows
- Support Helpline Number for QuickBooks® Proadvisor
- Technical Support for QuickBooks® App
- Technical Support Number for QuickBooks® Sale Tax
- Phone Support for QuickBooks® Point Of Sales
- QuickBooks Data Recovery or Repair Phone Support
- QuickBooks® Expert Technical Support for Mac
- Technical Support for QuickBooks® Online
- Technical Support for QuickBooks Enterprise
- Support Helpline Number for Premier QuickBooks®
- Phone Support for QuickBooks® Pro
- Customer Support for Gateway Laptop & PC
- Technical Customer Support for Belkin Router
- Technical Customer Support for Linksys Router
- NETGEAR Router Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Routers
- Technical Customer Support for Acer Laptop
- Technical Customer Support for Toshiba Laptop
- Lenovo Laptop Technical Customer Support Number
- HP Laptop Technical Customer Support
- Dell Laptop Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Laptop
- Technical Support for Data Backup Solution
- Technical Support for Computer Optimization
- Technical Support For Microsoft Office 2007
- Technical Support for Networking
- Technical Customer Support for Printer
- Technical Support for System 32 Error Repair
- Technical Support for Blue Screen Error
- Registry Repair Technical Support Number
- Technical Support for Windows 10
- Windows 8 Technical Support Helpline Number
- Windows XP Helpline Support Number
- Technical Customer Support for Windows Vista
- Windows 7 Tech Support Phone Number
- Technical Customer Support for AVG Antivirus
- Technical Support for Webroot Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Kaspersky Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Panda Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Avast Antivirus
- McAfee Antivirus Technical Customer Support
- Norton Antivirus Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Antivirus
- Parallels Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for IncrediMail
- Sage Technical Customer Support Number
- Technical Support for Email
- Browser Technical Support Service
- Technical Support for Microsoft Outlook
- QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number
Powered by Intelli Atlas