Using WhatsApp on your Apple Mac or Windows PC
Both the Windows PC and Apple Mac are the best tool for technology lovers who deserve the best output from their operating systems as well as machines. Interestingly, both of them allow users to incorporate new applications and get different benefits without any hassles. There are many messaging services that are used by people, but WhatsApp rules the mobile space with its number 1 position. Now, Mac and Windows users can also enjoy features of WhatsApp. Following are some quick and easy steps for setting the messaging app from the comfort of your laptop.
Using the web-based application
- Download the WhatsApp application for mobile devices: In order to download the messaging app, users need to go to the respective app store and download the WhatsApp application. WhatsApp web works on all major mobile platforms, including BB10, Windows PC, and Apple Mac and Windows Phone.
- Navigate to web.whatsapp.com on the desktop browser: Simply open up your web browser and move to the link outlined above. Then, you will get a bright green screen with a giant QR code displayed in the center.
- Locate the ‘WhatsApp Web’ option on your handset. You will find this app hiding in the menu. This option will found in the top right drop-down menu on most devices.
- Scan the QR code shown on the desktop screen: Once you are done with the 3rd step, users need to click on the ‘WhatsApp Web’ link. After this, you’ll be receiving a QR Code scanner. Just point it at the code on the screen in order to start the process.
- Get ready to enjoy WhatsApp on your browser: If the code is recognized successfully, you should now see all your contacts. These contacts are displayed on the desktop screen.
Using the desktop application
- First of all, you need to head to whatsapp.com, download the app, and get the dedicated application. Here, Windows users can run the .exe file and install it normally. On the other hand, Mac users should unzip the file into their applications folder.
- After this, users need to follow all steps used with the mobile application. After installing the app, load the app and you will find a QR Code in the middle of the screen. Now, you can scan it with the camera on your mobile devices. Now, you are all set to enjoy the benefits of messenger app.
In case you find it hard to use WhatsApp on Windows or Mac, then you can take help from independent tech support providing companies.
- Known Issues with IncrediMail Gets Defused through Effective IncrediMail Support
- Microsoft to Shrink Windows 10 Update Size by 35 Percent
- Online Security Made Easy by Norton 360 Antivirus Program
- 5 Conditions When Outlook Doesn’t Respond and How to Repair Them
- How to Sync iCloud Calendar to Outlook?
- Recover Deleted Email in Microsoft Outlook
- How to Link the Outlook.com Calendar With iCloud?
- Google and Outlook calendar syncing after Microsoft ends support for sync utility
- Recovering deleted message items from empty folder in Outlook
- Steps to set up QuickBooks Contact Manager with Outlook
Fixed Recent Issues
- Tech Support for Outlook not responding
- Tech Support Block MacKeeper Ads on Chrome
- Tech Support for Remove Pop-up Ads on Firefox
- Tech Support Block MacKeeper Ads on Firefox
- Tech Support Block Pop-Ups Ads on Chrome
- Support for Pop-Up Ads on Browsers
- Technical Support for Windows
- Support Helpline Number for QuickBooks® Proadvisor
- Technical Support for QuickBooks® App
- Technical Support Number for QuickBooks® Sale Tax
- Phone Support for QuickBooks® Point Of Sales
- QuickBooks Data Recovery or Repair Phone Support
- QuickBooks® Expert Technical Support for Mac
- Technical Support for QuickBooks® Online
- Technical Support for QuickBooks Enterprise
- Support Helpline Number for Premier QuickBooks®
- Phone Support for QuickBooks® Pro
- Customer Support for Gateway Laptop & PC
- Technical Customer Support for Belkin Router
- Technical Customer Support for Linksys Router
- NETGEAR Router Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Routers
- Technical Customer Support for Acer Laptop
- Technical Customer Support for Toshiba Laptop
- Lenovo Laptop Technical Customer Support Number
- HP Laptop Technical Customer Support
- Dell Laptop Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Laptop
- Technical Support for Data Backup Solution
- Technical Support for Computer Optimization
- Technical Support For Microsoft Office 2007
- Technical Support for Networking
- Technical Customer Support for Printer
- Technical Support for System 32 Error Repair
- Technical Support for Blue Screen Error
- Registry Repair Technical Support Number
- Technical Support for Windows 10
- Windows 8 Technical Support Helpline Number
- Windows XP Helpline Support Number
- Technical Customer Support for Windows Vista
- Windows 7 Tech Support Phone Number
- Technical Customer Support for AVG Antivirus
- Technical Support for Webroot Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Kaspersky Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Panda Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Avast Antivirus
- McAfee Antivirus Technical Customer Support
- Norton Antivirus Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Antivirus
- Parallels Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for IncrediMail
- Sage Technical Customer Support Number
- Technical Support for Email
- Browser Technical Support Service
- Technical Support for Microsoft Outlook
- QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number
Powered by Intelli Atlas