Unable to Connect Your Windows PC to Internet – Try this Informative Guide
When your computer system suddenly gets disconnected from the internet, it takes you to an uncalled-for situation, cutting you off from the rest of the world. But you must be happy to know that your Windows is technically efficient to check if there is any technical problem in your computer system. It helps you single out the issue that is stopping you from accessing the internet. However, not all Internet issues are pertaining to your computer system.
There are scores of reasons that can happen to be a root cause for the issue. Before you start the troubleshooting, it is necessary to identify the issue and determine what category the issue falls into. If you look for a quick support for the issue you are experiencing, you have basically two options.
You can visit official page if your Mac is under warranty, or you have an option for accessing independent techies, as well, who will provide you with a fruitful and instant support for the Mac network issue.
To get a better understanding over the issues, you visit Microsoft Windows help page where you will come to know about some easy steps. Here are some suggestions and technical steps mentioned below that you can use to take on to fix the issue.
Are you neglecting some noticeable things?
More often, we fail to see some obvious things when we fall into a technical problem. Unplugged or loose network connection is the most obvious thing that we fail to notice at the time when our Windows computer gets disconnected from the internet.
And if you are working on your laptop, chances are that the Wi-Fi may inadvertently be turned off. Make sure the network cable is duly connected and the router is turned on.
IP Address conflict
There is a huge possibility that the IP conflict between devices and computer systems on a network will be disconnecting you from the internet. To fix the problem, you would better to access a reliable technical support for Windows IP conflict error.
Check the computer firewall settings
Most of the firewall programs installed on Windows PC are designed to stop unwanted web traffic. And in this way, you may not be allowed to visit some specific websites.
Check the firewall settings and ensure it is configured properly in accordance with your requirement.
Check the Local Area Network setup
If you experience issues with IE, then you will have to make a change in the LAN settings. Follow the path Tools > Internet Options > Connections > LAN Settings. Here in the LAN window, you can check the box “Automatically detect settings.”
For advanced settings, you must be in touch with an experienced Microsoft technical support technician who can extend an instant help if you fall into any additional problem.
Disable/enable network card
The next measure you can think about is to check if there is any issue with the network card. You can first of all disable it and then enable the same again to make sure it is working properly.
To do so, click on Start button and type ncpa.cpl in the Run wizard. You will get the network options – simply do a right click on the network and select Disable. Once it is disabled, you can enable the same through the same process. If you are comfortable with this process, you should avoiding tweaking the settings as it may result in additional issue.
- Known Issues with IncrediMail Gets Defused through Effective IncrediMail Support
- Microsoft to Shrink Windows 10 Update Size by 35 Percent
- Online Security Made Easy by Norton 360 Antivirus Program
- 5 Conditions When Outlook Doesn’t Respond and How to Repair Them
- How to Sync iCloud Calendar to Outlook?
- Recover Deleted Email in Microsoft Outlook
- How to Link the Outlook.com Calendar With iCloud?
- Google and Outlook calendar syncing after Microsoft ends support for sync utility
- Recovering deleted message items from empty folder in Outlook
- Steps to set up QuickBooks Contact Manager with Outlook
Fixed Recent Issues
- Tech Support for Outlook not responding
- Tech Support Block MacKeeper Ads on Chrome
- Tech Support for Remove Pop-up Ads on Firefox
- Tech Support Block MacKeeper Ads on Firefox
- Tech Support Block Pop-Ups Ads on Chrome
- Support for Pop-Up Ads on Browsers
- Technical Support for Windows
- Support Helpline Number for QuickBooks® Proadvisor
- Technical Support for QuickBooks® App
- Technical Support Number for QuickBooks® Sale Tax
- Phone Support for QuickBooks® Point Of Sales
- QuickBooks Data Recovery or Repair Phone Support
- QuickBooks® Expert Technical Support for Mac
- Technical Support for QuickBooks® Online
- Technical Support for QuickBooks Enterprise
- Support Helpline Number for Premier QuickBooks®
- Phone Support for QuickBooks® Pro
- Customer Support for Gateway Laptop & PC
- Technical Customer Support for Belkin Router
- Technical Customer Support for Linksys Router
- NETGEAR Router Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Routers
- Technical Customer Support for Acer Laptop
- Technical Customer Support for Toshiba Laptop
- Lenovo Laptop Technical Customer Support Number
- HP Laptop Technical Customer Support
- Dell Laptop Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Laptop
- Technical Support for Data Backup Solution
- Technical Support for Computer Optimization
- Technical Support For Microsoft Office 2007
- Technical Support for Networking
- Technical Customer Support for Printer
- Technical Support for System 32 Error Repair
- Technical Support for Blue Screen Error
- Registry Repair Technical Support Number
- Technical Support for Windows 10
- Windows 8 Technical Support Helpline Number
- Windows XP Helpline Support Number
- Technical Customer Support for Windows Vista
- Windows 7 Tech Support Phone Number
- Technical Customer Support for AVG Antivirus
- Technical Support for Webroot Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Kaspersky Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Panda Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Avast Antivirus
- McAfee Antivirus Technical Customer Support
- Norton Antivirus Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Antivirus
- Parallels Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for IncrediMail
- Sage Technical Customer Support Number
- Technical Support for Email
- Browser Technical Support Service
- Technical Support for Microsoft Outlook
- QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number
Powered by Intelli Atlas