Spectacular ways to fix Window network issues
Many of the users have reported that there are many upgrade bugs in Windows 10, including no sound on Windows 10, boot up issues, Windows 10 jam in black screen, etc. Now more and more users are facing Windows 10 Wi-Fi problems: Wi-Fi is not available after Windows 10 update from Windows 7, 8, or 8.1, no Wi-Fi connections available after Windows 10 upgrade, or no Wi-Fi adapters available in the system.
Why Wi-Fi Not Available after Windows 10 Upgrade?
There are two main reasons why your Wi-Fi network is not available after the upgrade to Windows 10.
- In some cases, in your Windows system, the Wi-Fi drivers are missing or the wireless adapter driver is not updated and not compatible with Windows 10 operating system.
- If you reinstall Wi-Fi drivers and still you are not able to connect to the network, the problem may be triggered by unsupported VPN software which is present during the Windows 10 OS upgrade.
- In case you have an old VPN, specifically the Cisco VPN client or Sonic Global, then it’s certain that the piece of software is what is causing the network issue on Windows 10. Uninstall the VPN software and fix the issue subsequently.
To fix the Windows 10 network error, follow the given below methods:
Method 1 – Uninstall your network adapter
In case you are not able to connect to wireless network on Windows 10, possibly the problem is your wireless adapter, it’s advised that you uninstall the previous drivers and install the updated drivers to work on Windows 10 successfully. To do so, follow these steps:
- First of all, press Windows Key + X and choose Device Manager from the list.
- When the Device Manager Starts, establish your network adapter and right click it.
- Select Uninstall, check “Delete the driver software for this device,” and tap OK.
After the driver has been uninstalled successfully, restart your computer and restart your Windows 10 computer after the installation of the new driver. Microsoft® Windows® 7 Technical Customer Support
Method 2 – Change channel width for your network adapter
If you get “Windows 10 can’t connect to this network” message on your computer screen, it means your wireless adapter isn’t set properly. To change the channel width, do the following steps:
- First of all, press Windows Key + S and enter type network. Select the Network and Sharing Center from the list of results.
- When Network & Sharing Center option opens, tap the Change adapter settings and locate wireless adapter by selecting Properties from the menu and right click on it.
- Navigate to the advanced
- Click OK to save the changes. Professional Networking Technical Support Phone Number
If still you are not able to fix Windows network issues, and then contact a reliable technical support providing company that offers you optimized solutions proficiently. You can also use the Windows built-in Network Troubleshooter to fix the same issue automatically.
- Known Issues with IncrediMail Gets Defused through Effective IncrediMail Support
- Microsoft to Shrink Windows 10 Update Size by 35 Percent
- Online Security Made Easy by Norton 360 Antivirus Program
- 5 Conditions When Outlook Doesn’t Respond and How to Repair Them
- How to Sync iCloud Calendar to Outlook?
- Recover Deleted Email in Microsoft Outlook
- How to Link the Outlook.com Calendar With iCloud?
- Google and Outlook calendar syncing after Microsoft ends support for sync utility
- Recovering deleted message items from empty folder in Outlook
- Steps to set up QuickBooks Contact Manager with Outlook
Fixed Recent Issues
- Tech Support for Outlook not responding
- Tech Support Block MacKeeper Ads on Chrome
- Tech Support for Remove Pop-up Ads on Firefox
- Tech Support Block MacKeeper Ads on Firefox
- Tech Support Block Pop-Ups Ads on Chrome
- Support for Pop-Up Ads on Browsers
- Technical Support for Windows
- Support Helpline Number for QuickBooks® Proadvisor
- Technical Support for QuickBooks® App
- Technical Support Number for QuickBooks® Sale Tax
- Phone Support for QuickBooks® Point Of Sales
- QuickBooks Data Recovery or Repair Phone Support
- QuickBooks® Expert Technical Support for Mac
- Technical Support for QuickBooks® Online
- Technical Support for QuickBooks Enterprise
- Support Helpline Number for Premier QuickBooks®
- Phone Support for QuickBooks® Pro
- Customer Support for Gateway Laptop & PC
- Technical Customer Support for Belkin Router
- Technical Customer Support for Linksys Router
- NETGEAR Router Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Routers
- Technical Customer Support for Acer Laptop
- Technical Customer Support for Toshiba Laptop
- Lenovo Laptop Technical Customer Support Number
- HP Laptop Technical Customer Support
- Dell Laptop Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Laptop
- Technical Support for Data Backup Solution
- Technical Support for Computer Optimization
- Technical Support For Microsoft Office 2007
- Technical Support for Networking
- Technical Customer Support for Printer
- Technical Support for System 32 Error Repair
- Technical Support for Blue Screen Error
- Registry Repair Technical Support Number
- Technical Support for Windows 10
- Windows 8 Technical Support Helpline Number
- Windows XP Helpline Support Number
- Technical Customer Support for Windows Vista
- Windows 7 Tech Support Phone Number
- Technical Customer Support for AVG Antivirus
- Technical Support for Webroot Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Kaspersky Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Panda Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Avast Antivirus
- McAfee Antivirus Technical Customer Support
- Norton Antivirus Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Antivirus
- Parallels Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for IncrediMail
- Sage Technical Customer Support Number
- Technical Support for Email
- Browser Technical Support Service
- Technical Support for Microsoft Outlook
- QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number
Powered by Intelli Atlas