Know more about Windows 10 and QuickBooks compatibility
As many business organizations are planning for upgrading to Windows 10 OS, software compatibility is a significant step in that process. If you are Intuit QuickBooks users, then it’s important to note that only QuickBooks 2015 and newer versions will be supported by Windows 10 OS. If you have 2014 version of QuickBooks, then you are unable to upgrade to Windows 10 without upgrading your QuickBooks 2014 version. For upgrading QuickBooks new version on your Windows 10 PC, you can contact a third party support providing company and get instant QuickBooks for Windows support from certified technicians in an efficient manner.
As Windows, 10 operating system and QuickBooks 2016 are the most up-to-date versions of current technology. Before you upgrade, however, ensure that your applications are compatible with Windows 10. In case you confront any sort of issue in upgrading, then you can dial a toll-free QuickBooks for Windows customer support number to resolve the issue.
Below is some useful information to help you when you upgrade QuickBooks or Windows:
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
Even though QuickBooks 2015 and 2016 latest versions are supposed to run under Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0, they in fact also execute some functions improved when Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 is also turned on. By default this feature of Windows is turned off even though .NET Framework 4.0 is enabled. To turn on Microsoft .NET 3.5, follow below given steps:
- First of all, open the Windows 10 Start Menu.
- Now tap on Turn Windows features on or off when it appears in the Start menu list.
- Now ensure .NET Framework 3.5 is enabled.
- If it is NOT enabled: Tap in the white check box to enable it, and then tap OK.
- Restart your computer.
- If .NET Framework 3.5 is already enabled, then tap Cancel.
In case you are not able to turn on Microsoft .NET 3.5 on your Windows 10 PC, then taking technical support for QuickBooks for Windows is the right option to opt for and resolve the issue.
Internet Explorer 11 Browser
Many of the QuickBooks features need Internet Explorer. By default settings the new Microsoft Edge browser is active in Windows 10. To configure Internet Explorer 11 Browser follow the steps mentioned below:
- Simply open the Windows 10 Start Menu.
- Enter Default Browser and tap on the link that says select a default web browser when it appears in the Start menu list.
- Now tap on the Default apps heading on the left.
- After this, a new app window will appear, choose Internet Explorer 11 as your default browser, and then tap OK.
Hopefully, these steps help you in configuring Internet Explorer 11 Browser in a trouble free manner. If you face any type of difficulty, then you can contact QuickBooks for Windows support desk and get customized support proficiently.
In short, you can say that QuickBooks 2014 and older versions are not officially supported by Intuit. So if you want to upgrade to Windows 10, then you need to upgrade to the current version of QuickBooks. For more solutions, visit the official website of QuickBooks and get quality support for the same.
- Known Issues with IncrediMail Gets Defused through Effective IncrediMail Support
- Microsoft to Shrink Windows 10 Update Size by 35 Percent
- Online Security Made Easy by Norton 360 Antivirus Program
- 5 Conditions When Outlook Doesn’t Respond and How to Repair Them
- How to Sync iCloud Calendar to Outlook?
- Recover Deleted Email in Microsoft Outlook
- How to Link the Outlook.com Calendar With iCloud?
- Google and Outlook calendar syncing after Microsoft ends support for sync utility
- Recovering deleted message items from empty folder in Outlook
- Steps to set up QuickBooks Contact Manager with Outlook
Fixed Recent Issues
- Tech Support for Outlook not responding
- Tech Support Block MacKeeper Ads on Chrome
- Tech Support for Remove Pop-up Ads on Firefox
- Tech Support Block MacKeeper Ads on Firefox
- Tech Support Block Pop-Ups Ads on Chrome
- Support for Pop-Up Ads on Browsers
- Technical Support for Windows
- Support Helpline Number for QuickBooks® Proadvisor
- Technical Support for QuickBooks® App
- Technical Support Number for QuickBooks® Sale Tax
- Phone Support for QuickBooks® Point Of Sales
- QuickBooks Data Recovery or Repair Phone Support
- QuickBooks® Expert Technical Support for Mac
- Technical Support for QuickBooks® Online
- Technical Support for QuickBooks Enterprise
- Support Helpline Number for Premier QuickBooks®
- Phone Support for QuickBooks® Pro
- Customer Support for Gateway Laptop & PC
- Technical Customer Support for Belkin Router
- Technical Customer Support for Linksys Router
- NETGEAR Router Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Routers
- Technical Customer Support for Acer Laptop
- Technical Customer Support for Toshiba Laptop
- Lenovo Laptop Technical Customer Support Number
- HP Laptop Technical Customer Support
- Dell Laptop Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Laptop
- Technical Support for Data Backup Solution
- Technical Support for Computer Optimization
- Technical Support For Microsoft Office 2007
- Technical Support for Networking
- Technical Customer Support for Printer
- Technical Support for System 32 Error Repair
- Technical Support for Blue Screen Error
- Registry Repair Technical Support Number
- Technical Support for Windows 10
- Windows 8 Technical Support Helpline Number
- Windows XP Helpline Support Number
- Technical Customer Support for Windows Vista
- Windows 7 Tech Support Phone Number
- Technical Customer Support for AVG Antivirus
- Technical Support for Webroot Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Kaspersky Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Panda Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Avast Antivirus
- McAfee Antivirus Technical Customer Support
- Norton Antivirus Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Antivirus
- Parallels Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for IncrediMail
- Sage Technical Customer Support Number
- Technical Support for Email
- Browser Technical Support Service
- Technical Support for Microsoft Outlook
- QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number
Powered by Intelli Atlas