How to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro, Pro to Enterprise?
Windows 10 OS is free for upgrade for genuine installs of Windows 7 Service Pack 1 and Windows 8.1. By this upgrade, you will upgrade to distinct editions of Windows 10, based on your present editions of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 operating system you are running. In case you are running Windows 7 Home, then you will be upgraded to Windows 10 Home or if you are running Windows 8.1 Pro, you will be on Windows 10 Pro consequently. Or if you want Windows 10 Enterprise version, then you will have to buy them before upgrading. Windows 10 Support
Windows 10 Pro offers some bonus features, like Hyper-V, Bit Locker, Remote Desktop, etc. While as Windows 10 Enterprise offers features which are suitable for large corporate businesses, like Enterprise Data Protection, Device Guard, Microsoft Passport, and so on. Built-in applications like Calendar, Mail, People, Photos, Cortana and many such applications are not available on Enterprise edition of windows 10.
Steps to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro, Pro to Enterprise
- Open Settings > Update and Security > Activation.
- Tap on the Go to Store button.
- The Windows Store application will launch and take you to the correct page. Click on the Buy button and complete the process.
- Once you complete the transaction, the upgrade process will start.
- If you already have a Windows 10 product key, tap on the Change product key button and enter it.
- Tap on Start upgrades to start the upgrade process.
- Your PC may restart once or twice, and once the upgrade is completed, you will see the following screen.
- After a moment, Microsoft Windows 10 will offer to “Upgrade your edition of Windows.” Be sure to save your open files and close applications before continuing, as your computer will restart during this process. Windows 10 will reboot when the process is done. This process took us less than 15 minutes, even in a slower virtual machine.
After the entire process is complete, you can visit the Settings > Update & Security > Activation again. You will see that you’re now using Windows 10 Enterprise on your PC. All the Enterprise-only features will be available on your PC. In case you face any type of trouble in applying the above-mentioned steps, then you can simply take reliable technical support by calling a toll free Windows customer support number and get your issue resolved proficiently.
However, if you use a KMS key in upgrading process, your system will no longer be activated and Windows 10 will begin to inform you of this. Using these keys is beneficial in a virtual machine or on a secondary PC, but may not be convenient on your primary PC.
- Known Issues with IncrediMail Gets Defused through Effective IncrediMail Support
- Microsoft to Shrink Windows 10 Update Size by 35 Percent
- Online Security Made Easy by Norton 360 Antivirus Program
- 5 Conditions When Outlook Doesn’t Respond and How to Repair Them
- How to Sync iCloud Calendar to Outlook?
- Recover Deleted Email in Microsoft Outlook
- How to Link the Outlook.com Calendar With iCloud?
- Google and Outlook calendar syncing after Microsoft ends support for sync utility
- Recovering deleted message items from empty folder in Outlook
- Steps to set up QuickBooks Contact Manager with Outlook
Fixed Recent Issues
- Tech Support for Outlook not responding
- Tech Support Block MacKeeper Ads on Chrome
- Tech Support for Remove Pop-up Ads on Firefox
- Tech Support Block MacKeeper Ads on Firefox
- Tech Support Block Pop-Ups Ads on Chrome
- Support for Pop-Up Ads on Browsers
- Technical Support for Windows
- Support Helpline Number for QuickBooks® Proadvisor
- Technical Support for QuickBooks® App
- Technical Support Number for QuickBooks® Sale Tax
- Phone Support for QuickBooks® Point Of Sales
- QuickBooks Data Recovery or Repair Phone Support
- QuickBooks® Expert Technical Support for Mac
- Technical Support for QuickBooks® Online
- Technical Support for QuickBooks Enterprise
- Support Helpline Number for Premier QuickBooks®
- Phone Support for QuickBooks® Pro
- Customer Support for Gateway Laptop & PC
- Technical Customer Support for Belkin Router
- Technical Customer Support for Linksys Router
- NETGEAR Router Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Routers
- Technical Customer Support for Acer Laptop
- Technical Customer Support for Toshiba Laptop
- Lenovo Laptop Technical Customer Support Number
- HP Laptop Technical Customer Support
- Dell Laptop Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Laptop
- Technical Support for Data Backup Solution
- Technical Support for Computer Optimization
- Technical Support For Microsoft Office 2007
- Technical Support for Networking
- Technical Customer Support for Printer
- Technical Support for System 32 Error Repair
- Technical Support for Blue Screen Error
- Registry Repair Technical Support Number
- Technical Support for Windows 10
- Windows 8 Technical Support Helpline Number
- Windows XP Helpline Support Number
- Technical Customer Support for Windows Vista
- Windows 7 Tech Support Phone Number
- Technical Customer Support for AVG Antivirus
- Technical Support for Webroot Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Kaspersky Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Panda Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Avast Antivirus
- McAfee Antivirus Technical Customer Support
- Norton Antivirus Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Antivirus
- Parallels Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for IncrediMail
- Sage Technical Customer Support Number
- Technical Support for Email
- Browser Technical Support Service
- Technical Support for Microsoft Outlook
- QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number
Powered by Intelli Atlas