How to Repair PST File when Inbox Repair Tool does not respond in Outlook?
Microsoft Outlook is an emailing application software program that comes with the inbuilt application as Outlook Inbox Repair tool, which is also known as Sacnpst tool. This tool can be used to recover folders, email and other Outlook items from corrupted .pst file which is known as Personal Storage Table. These Outlook applications work well in the beginning, but later on users may get troubles while using Outlook. This can happen when Outlook does not respond or users are unable to open PST file. In this situation users should immediately look for Outlook support number, so that they can have immediate solution.
Here, users can also scan PST file with the use of Scanps.exe tool. But, due to certain error it may also happen that this tool stops working and you become unable to access your data. This basically happens due to corrupted PST file and this PST file gets corrupted because of many reasons. You can also opt for technical support from Outlook professionals in an effective manner.
Reasons that leads PST file corruption are:
- Virus intrusion may corrupt PST file and, as a result account become inaccessible to the users.
- A small interruption caused during upgrading process can corrupt PST file. Here, you should always create backup of PST file data before proceeding upgrading process.
- Compression of PST file may damage it, as disk space is reduced after doing this PST file compression.
- Sudden system shut down may also cause PST file error.
- When PST file size increases the data storage limit.
These are some basic reasons due to which PST file get corrupted and you further face many more troubles. However, these issues can be easily resolved with an Outlook technical support if you are not having much time. You may also go through the procedure shown in this post to repair PST file when repair tool is not responding.
Steps to repair PST file:
- First, you need to download and install Outlook PST Repair for Windows and, then need to go through the instructions shown on the main screen.
- Click on any one of point as “Open PST File” or “Select outlook Profile” or “Find PST File”.
- Select the one that is needed to you and, then proceed further with the Next Screen.
- Now, make a click on option Open PST File and move ahead to the next window and proceed with further detail provided information.
- Here, you need to choose Smart Scan or Normal Scan as per the harshness of corrupted PST file.
- Now, click on Repair button to start the process of scanning.
- Once the process of repair gets completed, then you get the complete list of contents that you have saved in PST File.\
With these above shown procedures, you can easily repair PST File. However, if you find trouble while going through these processes, then you need to have immediate support with an Outlook technical support toll-free number.
- Known Issues with IncrediMail Gets Defused through Effective IncrediMail Support
- Microsoft to Shrink Windows 10 Update Size by 35 Percent
- Online Security Made Easy by Norton 360 Antivirus Program
- 5 Conditions When Outlook Doesn’t Respond and How to Repair Them
- How to Sync iCloud Calendar to Outlook?
- Recover Deleted Email in Microsoft Outlook
- How to Link the Outlook.com Calendar With iCloud?
- Google and Outlook calendar syncing after Microsoft ends support for sync utility
- Recovering deleted message items from empty folder in Outlook
- Steps to set up QuickBooks Contact Manager with Outlook
Fixed Recent Issues
- Tech Support for Outlook not responding
- Tech Support Block MacKeeper Ads on Chrome
- Tech Support for Remove Pop-up Ads on Firefox
- Tech Support Block MacKeeper Ads on Firefox
- Tech Support Block Pop-Ups Ads on Chrome
- Support for Pop-Up Ads on Browsers
- Technical Support for Windows
- Support Helpline Number for QuickBooks® Proadvisor
- Technical Support for QuickBooks® App
- Technical Support Number for QuickBooks® Sale Tax
- Phone Support for QuickBooks® Point Of Sales
- QuickBooks Data Recovery or Repair Phone Support
- QuickBooks® Expert Technical Support for Mac
- Technical Support for QuickBooks® Online
- Technical Support for QuickBooks Enterprise
- Support Helpline Number for Premier QuickBooks®
- Phone Support for QuickBooks® Pro
- Customer Support for Gateway Laptop & PC
- Technical Customer Support for Belkin Router
- Technical Customer Support for Linksys Router
- NETGEAR Router Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Routers
- Technical Customer Support for Acer Laptop
- Technical Customer Support for Toshiba Laptop
- Lenovo Laptop Technical Customer Support Number
- HP Laptop Technical Customer Support
- Dell Laptop Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Laptop
- Technical Support for Data Backup Solution
- Technical Support for Computer Optimization
- Technical Support For Microsoft Office 2007
- Technical Support for Networking
- Technical Customer Support for Printer
- Technical Support for System 32 Error Repair
- Technical Support for Blue Screen Error
- Registry Repair Technical Support Number
- Technical Support for Windows 10
- Windows 8 Technical Support Helpline Number
- Windows XP Helpline Support Number
- Technical Customer Support for Windows Vista
- Windows 7 Tech Support Phone Number
- Technical Customer Support for AVG Antivirus
- Technical Support for Webroot Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Kaspersky Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Panda Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Avast Antivirus
- McAfee Antivirus Technical Customer Support
- Norton Antivirus Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Antivirus
- Parallels Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for IncrediMail
- Sage Technical Customer Support Number
- Technical Support for Email
- Browser Technical Support Service
- Technical Support for Microsoft Outlook
- QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number
Powered by Intelli Atlas