How to Import Incredimail Messages to .PST Format?
IncrediMail is one of the most remarkable and non-conventional based e-mail client programs which allow you to share stories and various newsletter email messages to your friends and customers. It has several loving features for making your e-mail experience more pleasant. By using this program, you can add built- in cool stationery, animated emoticons to your messages.
Message format of IncrediMail
IncrediMail always stores its message data in proprietary formats. Version 1.x uses an enclosed text file for messages, but starting from version 2.0, the program uses IMM IncrediMail Mailbox files.
Converting IncrediMail messages to .PST format
Microsoft Outlook stores emails, contacts, events and other items inside Personal Storage files. This personal storage is named Outlook.PST by default. Outlook can work with multiple .pst files so that personal storages can be used for archiving purposes as well. Converting messages from IncrediMail to Outlook import emails directly to Default Outlook User Profile and exports IMM emails to EML format. Incredimail PST support
In case, you need to move IncrediMail emails to separate .pst files, you may use some other mode called “Save .PST”.
- The first step is downloading and installing of IncrediMail to Outlook Converter.
- It includes both 64-bit and 32-bit editions so you may convert IncrediMail emails to any Outlook version available for MS Windows.
- IMM to PST conversion process will take several seconds.
But sometimes while using the program you can face some errors in opening or send emails; for this you can contact toll-free IncrediMail technical support number to get optimized solutions in a short span of time. Phone number Technical support
IncrediMail email conversion to .PST format
Below are steps to convert IncrediMail email to PST conversion.
- First of all, from official site download setup package of Incredimail Convert utility.
- Tap to the IncrediMail to Outlook Converter to run the converter.
- In case IncrediMail is installed previously, converter will detect the location of message and attachments stores robotically.
- Create new PST file and import emails you have to press save PST button.
- Switch off the option for recovering of deleted IncrediMail messages Restore deleted IncrediMail emails option.
- After all these steps the tool will create the empty .PST file and ask the user to enter the password for new PST file. You may skip the password protection by pressing Cancel button
- Converter will connect to the newly created .PST file and prompt you to choose the Outlook folder to import emails.
- Select the folder and conversion will start. support for Outlook
After following all these steps, make sure IncrediMail to PST migration is done. Feel free to open the PST file in Outlook and check the result. If you have any queries regarding the migration, then you can simply take the help of IncrediMail support phone number and get quality solutions for the same.
- Known Issues with IncrediMail Gets Defused through Effective IncrediMail Support
- Microsoft to Shrink Windows 10 Update Size by 35 Percent
- Online Security Made Easy by Norton 360 Antivirus Program
- 5 Conditions When Outlook Doesn’t Respond and How to Repair Them
- How to Sync iCloud Calendar to Outlook?
- Recover Deleted Email in Microsoft Outlook
- How to Link the Outlook.com Calendar With iCloud?
- Google and Outlook calendar syncing after Microsoft ends support for sync utility
- Recovering deleted message items from empty folder in Outlook
- Steps to set up QuickBooks Contact Manager with Outlook
Fixed Recent Issues
- Tech Support for Outlook not responding
- Tech Support Block MacKeeper Ads on Chrome
- Tech Support for Remove Pop-up Ads on Firefox
- Tech Support Block MacKeeper Ads on Firefox
- Tech Support Block Pop-Ups Ads on Chrome
- Support for Pop-Up Ads on Browsers
- Technical Support for Windows
- Support Helpline Number for QuickBooks® Proadvisor
- Technical Support for QuickBooks® App
- Technical Support Number for QuickBooks® Sale Tax
- Phone Support for QuickBooks® Point Of Sales
- QuickBooks Data Recovery or Repair Phone Support
- QuickBooks® Expert Technical Support for Mac
- Technical Support for QuickBooks® Online
- Technical Support for QuickBooks Enterprise
- Support Helpline Number for Premier QuickBooks®
- Phone Support for QuickBooks® Pro
- Customer Support for Gateway Laptop & PC
- Technical Customer Support for Belkin Router
- Technical Customer Support for Linksys Router
- NETGEAR Router Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Routers
- Technical Customer Support for Acer Laptop
- Technical Customer Support for Toshiba Laptop
- Lenovo Laptop Technical Customer Support Number
- HP Laptop Technical Customer Support
- Dell Laptop Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Laptop
- Technical Support for Data Backup Solution
- Technical Support for Computer Optimization
- Technical Support For Microsoft Office 2007
- Technical Support for Networking
- Technical Customer Support for Printer
- Technical Support for System 32 Error Repair
- Technical Support for Blue Screen Error
- Registry Repair Technical Support Number
- Technical Support for Windows 10
- Windows 8 Technical Support Helpline Number
- Windows XP Helpline Support Number
- Technical Customer Support for Windows Vista
- Windows 7 Tech Support Phone Number
- Technical Customer Support for AVG Antivirus
- Technical Support for Webroot Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Kaspersky Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Panda Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Avast Antivirus
- McAfee Antivirus Technical Customer Support
- Norton Antivirus Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Antivirus
- Parallels Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for IncrediMail
- Sage Technical Customer Support Number
- Technical Support for Email
- Browser Technical Support Service
- Technical Support for Microsoft Outlook
- QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number
Powered by Intelli Atlas