How to import Gmail to Outlook simply?
The latest Outlook.com is stylish and feature rich than its older versions as it also offers a host of benefits. Now, it is a great tool to import and export mails from and to other popular email clients. In the present article, the process of importing Gmail to Outlook will be discussed so that you can bring your old mails with you and manage them in Outlook with no hassles. Outlook technical support service can easily help you do the same. But there are some DIY steps that can help you import mails in Outlook in a successful manner.
Before you start to bring your all old and new mails in one place, you should consider these facts in advance. You must have your Office 365 user ID and password handy and you install Outlook on your desktop. You also add your Office 365 mailbox to Outlook. Outlook support service providing companies can help you install the email client. Now, go for these steps:
- Make Gmail ready for getting connected to Outlook and you can do the same by turning on 2-step verification for Gmail. Then, create a password that will be used by Office 365 with your Gmail address.
- Adding of a Gmail account to Outlook will help you use Outlook to accept, read, and send new messages from your Gmail account. To do so, open Outlook on your desktop>choose File > Add Account in Outlook on your desktop> enter your name, your Gmail address and your Gmail password on the Auto Account Setup page and select Next> and click Finish.
- After this, you will have to copy your Gmail messages to Outlook desktop with the following steps: Select File > Open & Export > Import/Export; select Export to a file, and then choose Next; select Outlook Data File (.pst), and then choose Next; choose the account you want to export and click Next; select Browse to choose; add a password in the Add an optional password dialog box where to save the Outlook Data File (.pst); and confirm that you have saved the .pst file.
- Now, copy your Gmail to your Office 365 mailbox. To do so, choose File > Open & Export > Import/Export in order to initiate the Import and Export Wizard; Choose Import from another program or file > Next; select Outlook Data File (.pst) > Next; browse this file under Options; enter the password to the Outlook Data File (.pst); import the email into your Office 365 mailbox; then Outlook will start copying the information from the .pst file to your Office 365 mailbox.
Remove your Gmail account from Outlook is also an optional command that you can do with the help of a toll-free Outlook technical support phone number.
You will be able to bring all your old and new mails in one place when you go through all these steps in a candid manner.
- Known Issues with IncrediMail Gets Defused through Effective IncrediMail Support
- Microsoft to Shrink Windows 10 Update Size by 35 Percent
- Online Security Made Easy by Norton 360 Antivirus Program
- 5 Conditions When Outlook Doesn’t Respond and How to Repair Them
- How to Sync iCloud Calendar to Outlook?
- Recover Deleted Email in Microsoft Outlook
- How to Link the Outlook.com Calendar With iCloud?
- Google and Outlook calendar syncing after Microsoft ends support for sync utility
- Recovering deleted message items from empty folder in Outlook
- Steps to set up QuickBooks Contact Manager with Outlook
Fixed Recent Issues
- Tech Support for Outlook not responding
- Tech Support Block MacKeeper Ads on Chrome
- Tech Support for Remove Pop-up Ads on Firefox
- Tech Support Block MacKeeper Ads on Firefox
- Tech Support Block Pop-Ups Ads on Chrome
- Support for Pop-Up Ads on Browsers
- Technical Support for Windows
- Support Helpline Number for QuickBooks® Proadvisor
- Technical Support for QuickBooks® App
- Technical Support Number for QuickBooks® Sale Tax
- Phone Support for QuickBooks® Point Of Sales
- QuickBooks Data Recovery or Repair Phone Support
- QuickBooks® Expert Technical Support for Mac
- Technical Support for QuickBooks® Online
- Technical Support for QuickBooks Enterprise
- Support Helpline Number for Premier QuickBooks®
- Phone Support for QuickBooks® Pro
- Customer Support for Gateway Laptop & PC
- Technical Customer Support for Belkin Router
- Technical Customer Support for Linksys Router
- NETGEAR Router Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Routers
- Technical Customer Support for Acer Laptop
- Technical Customer Support for Toshiba Laptop
- Lenovo Laptop Technical Customer Support Number
- HP Laptop Technical Customer Support
- Dell Laptop Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Laptop
- Technical Support for Data Backup Solution
- Technical Support for Computer Optimization
- Technical Support For Microsoft Office 2007
- Technical Support for Networking
- Technical Customer Support for Printer
- Technical Support for System 32 Error Repair
- Technical Support for Blue Screen Error
- Registry Repair Technical Support Number
- Technical Support for Windows 10
- Windows 8 Technical Support Helpline Number
- Windows XP Helpline Support Number
- Technical Customer Support for Windows Vista
- Windows 7 Tech Support Phone Number
- Technical Customer Support for AVG Antivirus
- Technical Support for Webroot Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Kaspersky Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Panda Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Avast Antivirus
- McAfee Antivirus Technical Customer Support
- Norton Antivirus Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Antivirus
- Parallels Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for IncrediMail
- Sage Technical Customer Support Number
- Technical Support for Email
- Browser Technical Support Service
- Technical Support for Microsoft Outlook
- QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number
Powered by Intelli Atlas