Guide to boost up system speed and fix Windows 10 slow performance issue
Windows 10 has always been in news for various reasons since its official launch. There are many updating and upgrading issues that can result in Windows 10 slow performance issue. Windows users like to hit Windows 10 forums and communities in order to seek technical support for getting rid of the issue occurred after upgrading their systems. A large number of people using Windows 10 upgrade are facing slow performance issue after clicking the Start Menu. Then, it takes about 2-3 seconds to get appeared or refresh the desktop.
The Microsoft Community forums suggest tweaking the Page File settings in Windows 10 to fix the issue of Windows 10 slow performance. It is a great way to improve the overall system performance when you fail to add more speed to your PC. If you are annoyed with slow performance issue in your Windows 10-run device, simply go through the following steps. These steps have been suggested by Windows tech support professionals and widely used to speed up Windows 10 OS performance on computers. It will be good if you can change the default settings for the Page File control and the size of the page file memory upon the RAM on your PC.
You can go for these steps without any Windows support as they are DIY steps. Steps to fix Windows 10 Slow performance:
- The very first thing that you need do to fix the issue of Windows 10 slow performance is to open Start Menu and find the Control Panel. Then, tick on it.
- When you are in the Control Panel, simply go to the Search field displayed at the top-right of the window and type Performance. Then you need to hit the enter key.
- Once you are done with the previous step, now you have to find Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows.
- After this, go to the Advanced tab and tick Change in the Virtual Memory section.
- Now, you can untick the option “Automatically manage paging file size for all drives.”
- Choose the default C: drive where Windows 10 is installed. After this, choose Custom Size and alter Initial Size and Maximum Size in sync with the recommended values.
- After this, you can click Set and hit OK to save the settings.
- Finally, what you need to do is to restart the computer and fix the slow performance issue in Windows 10 with no hassles.
When the PC is rebooted, you will experience a better Windows 10 performance. Even if you are not able to get rid of the performance issue, you can dial a toll-free Windows support phone number that ensures you timely help from certified professionals.
- Known Issues with IncrediMail Gets Defused through Effective IncrediMail Support
- Microsoft to Shrink Windows 10 Update Size by 35 Percent
- Online Security Made Easy by Norton 360 Antivirus Program
- 5 Conditions When Outlook Doesn’t Respond and How to Repair Them
- How to Sync iCloud Calendar to Outlook?
- Recover Deleted Email in Microsoft Outlook
- How to Link the Outlook.com Calendar With iCloud?
- Google and Outlook calendar syncing after Microsoft ends support for sync utility
- Recovering deleted message items from empty folder in Outlook
- Steps to set up QuickBooks Contact Manager with Outlook
Fixed Recent Issues
- Tech Support for Outlook not responding
- Tech Support Block MacKeeper Ads on Chrome
- Tech Support for Remove Pop-up Ads on Firefox
- Tech Support Block MacKeeper Ads on Firefox
- Tech Support Block Pop-Ups Ads on Chrome
- Support for Pop-Up Ads on Browsers
- Technical Support for Windows
- Support Helpline Number for QuickBooks® Proadvisor
- Technical Support for QuickBooks® App
- Technical Support Number for QuickBooks® Sale Tax
- Phone Support for QuickBooks® Point Of Sales
- QuickBooks Data Recovery or Repair Phone Support
- QuickBooks® Expert Technical Support for Mac
- Technical Support for QuickBooks® Online
- Technical Support for QuickBooks Enterprise
- Support Helpline Number for Premier QuickBooks®
- Phone Support for QuickBooks® Pro
- Customer Support for Gateway Laptop & PC
- Technical Customer Support for Belkin Router
- Technical Customer Support for Linksys Router
- NETGEAR Router Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Routers
- Technical Customer Support for Acer Laptop
- Technical Customer Support for Toshiba Laptop
- Lenovo Laptop Technical Customer Support Number
- HP Laptop Technical Customer Support
- Dell Laptop Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Laptop
- Technical Support for Data Backup Solution
- Technical Support for Computer Optimization
- Technical Support For Microsoft Office 2007
- Technical Support for Networking
- Technical Customer Support for Printer
- Technical Support for System 32 Error Repair
- Technical Support for Blue Screen Error
- Registry Repair Technical Support Number
- Technical Support for Windows 10
- Windows 8 Technical Support Helpline Number
- Windows XP Helpline Support Number
- Technical Customer Support for Windows Vista
- Windows 7 Tech Support Phone Number
- Technical Customer Support for AVG Antivirus
- Technical Support for Webroot Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Kaspersky Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Panda Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Avast Antivirus
- McAfee Antivirus Technical Customer Support
- Norton Antivirus Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Antivirus
- Parallels Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for IncrediMail
- Sage Technical Customer Support Number
- Technical Support for Email
- Browser Technical Support Service
- Technical Support for Microsoft Outlook
- QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number
Powered by Intelli Atlas