Fixing Outlook option for send form missing in QuickBooks desktop
Some QuickBooks users who have installed the latest edition of QuickBooks Enterprise and Microsoft Office are complaining on several forums and communities of missing Outlook email options while using QuickBooks desktops. Lots of users are facing the same issue and are looking for better help from Outlook support center. After installing QB, a user states that he was emailing invoices and estimates, straight from QuickBooks than his preference to do it in Outlook. As Outlook offers facility for real emailing signature, users need to tag-on extra attachments with mails. So, he browsed to Edit > Preferences > Send Forms. Under Send Forms, there were some options for Web Mail and QuickBooks E-mail options it missed Outlook option.
Before taking technical assistance from Outlook professional or dialing a toll-free Outlook phone number, the user tried himself to troubleshoot the issue. Finally, the user contacted a QuickBooks support expert and tried the following measure to get the problem resolved. Intuit showed that users’ Office version was a supported version QuickBooks desktop but Outlook was the default windows mail program.
The user set the default email program in Internet Options and found a correct Mail profile setup and emailing in Outlook. I also created a new Outlook profile just in case that was the issue. It wasn’t. The user ran a repair on Office and QuickBooks, uninstalled them, and reinstalled both of them with full permission. The user signed into QuickBooks and connected to another computer with the same Office (a 32-bit version) and QuickBooks configuration. Moreover, MAPI32.dll was working fine.
Following is a support solution for overcoming the same issue:
Browse to C:\Windows\win.ini . Open the win.ini file add the following section at the bottom of the file: [MAIL]; MAPI=1, and MAPIX=1.
Open Registry Editor and add these keys and values with the opening of regedit and importing the download files. Don’t forget that you should backup your computer before messing with the registry.
- Download Fix One using Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\MAIL] with String Value: “MAPI”=”1” and String Value: “MAPIX”=”1”.
- Download Fix Two using Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Messaging Subsystem] with String Value: “MAPI”=”1” and String Value: “MAPIX”=”1”.
- Download:Fix Three using Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\MAIL] with String Value: “MAPI”=”1” and String Value: “MAPIX”=”1”.
- Download Fix Four using Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows MessagingSubsystem] with String Value: “MAPI”=”1” and String Value: “MAPIX”=”1”.
Finally, you need to open QuickBooks and get back to Edit > Preferences > Send Forms in QuickBooks, under “Send From”. And your issue is resolved.
If not, meet QuickBooks and Outlook support professionals for a better outcome in the least amount of time.
- Known Issues with IncrediMail Gets Defused through Effective IncrediMail Support
- Microsoft to Shrink Windows 10 Update Size by 35 Percent
- Online Security Made Easy by Norton 360 Antivirus Program
- 5 Conditions When Outlook Doesn’t Respond and How to Repair Them
- How to Sync iCloud Calendar to Outlook?
- Recover Deleted Email in Microsoft Outlook
- How to Link the Outlook.com Calendar With iCloud?
- Google and Outlook calendar syncing after Microsoft ends support for sync utility
- Recovering deleted message items from empty folder in Outlook
- Steps to set up QuickBooks Contact Manager with Outlook
Fixed Recent Issues
- Tech Support for Outlook not responding
- Tech Support Block MacKeeper Ads on Chrome
- Tech Support for Remove Pop-up Ads on Firefox
- Tech Support Block MacKeeper Ads on Firefox
- Tech Support Block Pop-Ups Ads on Chrome
- Support for Pop-Up Ads on Browsers
- Technical Support for Windows
- Support Helpline Number for QuickBooks® Proadvisor
- Technical Support for QuickBooks® App
- Technical Support Number for QuickBooks® Sale Tax
- Phone Support for QuickBooks® Point Of Sales
- QuickBooks Data Recovery or Repair Phone Support
- QuickBooks® Expert Technical Support for Mac
- Technical Support for QuickBooks® Online
- Technical Support for QuickBooks Enterprise
- Support Helpline Number for Premier QuickBooks®
- Phone Support for QuickBooks® Pro
- Customer Support for Gateway Laptop & PC
- Technical Customer Support for Belkin Router
- Technical Customer Support for Linksys Router
- NETGEAR Router Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Routers
- Technical Customer Support for Acer Laptop
- Technical Customer Support for Toshiba Laptop
- Lenovo Laptop Technical Customer Support Number
- HP Laptop Technical Customer Support
- Dell Laptop Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Laptop
- Technical Support for Data Backup Solution
- Technical Support for Computer Optimization
- Technical Support For Microsoft Office 2007
- Technical Support for Networking
- Technical Customer Support for Printer
- Technical Support for System 32 Error Repair
- Technical Support for Blue Screen Error
- Registry Repair Technical Support Number
- Technical Support for Windows 10
- Windows 8 Technical Support Helpline Number
- Windows XP Helpline Support Number
- Technical Customer Support for Windows Vista
- Windows 7 Tech Support Phone Number
- Technical Customer Support for AVG Antivirus
- Technical Support for Webroot Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Kaspersky Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Panda Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Avast Antivirus
- McAfee Antivirus Technical Customer Support
- Norton Antivirus Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Antivirus
- Parallels Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for IncrediMail
- Sage Technical Customer Support Number
- Technical Support for Email
- Browser Technical Support Service
- Technical Support for Microsoft Outlook
- QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number
Powered by Intelli Atlas