Common solutions to resolve “Outlook Not Responding” Error
The most advanced email client software Microsoft Outlook offers great flexibility as it functions as a connectivity tool for many professional software programs. As all Outlook add-ins are not reliable and can lead to improper functioning of the Outlook, it is possible that Outlook users may face some unexpected errors. The email client archives Inbox emails to decrease, but this size gets inflated with the addition of extra items. Owing to it, Outlook fails to render a smoother access to user mailboxes and let users face error of “Outlook Not Responding.” In addition, antivirus programs’ advanced security settings can make the Outlook function improperly. Moreover, such errors are fairly frequent if your email client hangs or freezes when mails are sent. In such conditions, taking Microsoft Outlook help from Microsoft tech experts can help you get rid of the error effectively.
“Outlook Not Responding” error can also occur if the Outlook is outdated and used by multiple processes; it conflicts in the add-in installation; it has corrupt or damaged Outlook data files; it conflicts with the antivirus software; it has a corrupt user profile, and it conflicts with other Outlook programs. This error is likely to affect all Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and earlier versions. So you can try mentioned below solutions to put an effective end to the error. These suggestions are offered by Microsoft Outlook tech support professionals.
- End Outlook.exe process by starting the Windows Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Del. Then choose “Start Task Manager“. Switch to the Processes tab and select the OUTLOOK.EXE. And hit the “End Process” button.
- Start Outlook in Safe mode by holding down the Ctrl key and opening the command line and type outlook.exe /safe. Then click Yes to confirm to start Outlook in Safe mode. If these steps resolve the issue, the problem may be related to add-ins.
- Disable your Outlook add-ins in Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013 by switching to the File tab. Then click ‘Options’ and select ’Add-ins’. After this, click Go.
- Close all open programs and applications
- Repair Outlook data files by closing the email client. Go to the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE14 folder and double click Scanpst.exe. Then, click “Browse” to choose the Outlook data file. After this, choose the scan options and click “Start.”
- Reduce the size of your mailbox by going to the Compact option in Info > Accounts Settings >Data Files tab. Then select your Personal folder and tap on Settings.
- Synchronize Outlook process smoothly.
- Disable antivirus software as it can conflict with Outlook and prevent you from functioning properly.
- Repair your Office programs.
If all these common solutions fail to work according to your needs, first close Office applications and open Control Panel. Then choose “Add or Remove Programs” on the Microsoft Office. Choose Change and Repair respectively. And click the Continue button. Expert Email Technical Customer Helpline Number
You can also contact Microsoft support center or independent tech support providing companies to resolve this teething error with no hassles.
- Known Issues with IncrediMail Gets Defused through Effective IncrediMail Support
- Microsoft to Shrink Windows 10 Update Size by 35 Percent
- Online Security Made Easy by Norton 360 Antivirus Program
- 5 Conditions When Outlook Doesn’t Respond and How to Repair Them
- How to Sync iCloud Calendar to Outlook?
- Recover Deleted Email in Microsoft Outlook
- How to Link the Outlook.com Calendar With iCloud?
- Google and Outlook calendar syncing after Microsoft ends support for sync utility
- Recovering deleted message items from empty folder in Outlook
- Steps to set up QuickBooks Contact Manager with Outlook
Fixed Recent Issues
- Tech Support for Outlook not responding
- Tech Support Block MacKeeper Ads on Chrome
- Tech Support for Remove Pop-up Ads on Firefox
- Tech Support Block MacKeeper Ads on Firefox
- Tech Support Block Pop-Ups Ads on Chrome
- Support for Pop-Up Ads on Browsers
- Technical Support for Windows
- Support Helpline Number for QuickBooks® Proadvisor
- Technical Support for QuickBooks® App
- Technical Support Number for QuickBooks® Sale Tax
- Phone Support for QuickBooks® Point Of Sales
- QuickBooks Data Recovery or Repair Phone Support
- QuickBooks® Expert Technical Support for Mac
- Technical Support for QuickBooks® Online
- Technical Support for QuickBooks Enterprise
- Support Helpline Number for Premier QuickBooks®
- Phone Support for QuickBooks® Pro
- Customer Support for Gateway Laptop & PC
- Technical Customer Support for Belkin Router
- Technical Customer Support for Linksys Router
- NETGEAR Router Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Routers
- Technical Customer Support for Acer Laptop
- Technical Customer Support for Toshiba Laptop
- Lenovo Laptop Technical Customer Support Number
- HP Laptop Technical Customer Support
- Dell Laptop Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Laptop
- Technical Support for Data Backup Solution
- Technical Support for Computer Optimization
- Technical Support For Microsoft Office 2007
- Technical Support for Networking
- Technical Customer Support for Printer
- Technical Support for System 32 Error Repair
- Technical Support for Blue Screen Error
- Registry Repair Technical Support Number
- Technical Support for Windows 10
- Windows 8 Technical Support Helpline Number
- Windows XP Helpline Support Number
- Technical Customer Support for Windows Vista
- Windows 7 Tech Support Phone Number
- Technical Customer Support for AVG Antivirus
- Technical Support for Webroot Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Kaspersky Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Panda Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Avast Antivirus
- McAfee Antivirus Technical Customer Support
- Norton Antivirus Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Antivirus
- Parallels Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for IncrediMail
- Sage Technical Customer Support Number
- Technical Support for Email
- Browser Technical Support Service
- Technical Support for Microsoft Outlook
- QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number
Powered by Intelli Atlas