Annoyed with Your Computer Performance? 10 Methods to Speed up Performance
It doesn’t matter how fast or gleaming personal computers would have been when they were new – every machine turns sluggish over the period. Your advanced computer or laptop might have the best performance when you purchased it last year, but when you started installing and downloading programs and applications, the slowdown of your computer system began slowly that you hardly observed it.
Whatsoever the reasons, there are some guaranteed methods to speed up the performance of your computer system. Technical support for laptops
So instead of purchasing a new computer system, you would better try 10 quick methods to speed up the performance:
- Execute performance troubleshoot:
First of all, you should try performance troubleshooter that automatically diagnose the issues and fix them. It identifies the issues that why computer system is getting slow performance. It also checks if unused programs are running on the computer. Support for gateway laptops computers
To start the performance troubleshooter, you should –
- Go to control panel
- Search troubleshooter and click on it
- Select “Check for Performance Issues” under “System and Security”
- Delete unused programs:
If you purchase a new computer system, you will find a lot of such programs that you would never use them – and sometimes you never know about such non-usable programs. you should identify all those applications and programs that are no longer useful and they run even in background when your start your computer system. Go to the control panel and click on “Programs and Feature” page. You will get a list of all those program which are either installed or running on your computer system. Toshiba support for Laptop
- Remove temporary files:
Temporary files are gathered on your computer due to your everyday task. It happens automatically in the background. And such files do consume space on the hard drive – consequently, your computer gets slower over the period. Technical support phone number
To free up the space on hard drive, you need to clean up temporary files. To do this, you should click on “My Computer” and go to the local drive (generally C:\) and the click on the “Windows” folder and open the “Temp.”
- Install a reliable hard drive:
Hard drives are said to be the biggest reason for the performance of your computer system. To keep it up for a longer period, you better install a reliable hard drive that has fast reading time.
- More space on the hard drive:
As you have a lot of thing to do on your computer system, you need to have more space on the hard drive so that your computer can occupy your important data files sufficiently.
- Stop unnecessary start up time:
When a lot of programs are installed on your computer system, they consume much of the startup time when you start your computer system. To reduce the startup time, you need to delete unnecessary programs from your computer system.
To do so, you need to click “Start” and open “Run” window. In “Run”, type “msconfig” and press OK. You will get a list of programs that start loading upon the starting up of your computer system.
- Enhance the RAM:
RAM (Random Access Memory) is a temporary memory storage that a computer system uses to execute your task. If it doesn’t have enough space to store the temporary memory that your computer is using currently, your computer system will get slower.
- Disk fragmentation:
Disk fragmentation is a way how the hard drive stores the data information. It should be fragmented ideally so that your data files are stored in an understandable manner.
- Execute disk clean up:
Windows includes an inbuilt disk clean up tool that looks out unnecessary large files like temporary Internet files, program installers, etc. and remove them to clean up the disk.
To do so, follow the path “Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Cleanup”.
- Provide a static IP to your computer:
Last but not the least, giving a static IP to your computer does also make a difference in speeding up the performance of your computer system. When you start your computer system, it consumes a decent amount of time in identifying the IP address on a particular network. If it has a static IP address, the time to start the computer will lessen drastically.
- Known Issues with IncrediMail Gets Defused through Effective IncrediMail Support
- Microsoft to Shrink Windows 10 Update Size by 35 Percent
- Online Security Made Easy by Norton 360 Antivirus Program
- 5 Conditions When Outlook Doesn’t Respond and How to Repair Them
- How to Sync iCloud Calendar to Outlook?
- Recover Deleted Email in Microsoft Outlook
- How to Link the Outlook.com Calendar With iCloud?
- Google and Outlook calendar syncing after Microsoft ends support for sync utility
- Recovering deleted message items from empty folder in Outlook
- Steps to set up QuickBooks Contact Manager with Outlook
Fixed Recent Issues
- Tech Support for Outlook not responding
- Tech Support Block MacKeeper Ads on Chrome
- Tech Support for Remove Pop-up Ads on Firefox
- Tech Support Block MacKeeper Ads on Firefox
- Tech Support Block Pop-Ups Ads on Chrome
- Support for Pop-Up Ads on Browsers
- Technical Support for Windows
- Support Helpline Number for QuickBooks® Proadvisor
- Technical Support for QuickBooks® App
- Technical Support Number for QuickBooks® Sale Tax
- Phone Support for QuickBooks® Point Of Sales
- QuickBooks Data Recovery or Repair Phone Support
- QuickBooks® Expert Technical Support for Mac
- Technical Support for QuickBooks® Online
- Technical Support for QuickBooks Enterprise
- Support Helpline Number for Premier QuickBooks®
- Phone Support for QuickBooks® Pro
- Customer Support for Gateway Laptop & PC
- Technical Customer Support for Belkin Router
- Technical Customer Support for Linksys Router
- NETGEAR Router Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Routers
- Technical Customer Support for Acer Laptop
- Technical Customer Support for Toshiba Laptop
- Lenovo Laptop Technical Customer Support Number
- HP Laptop Technical Customer Support
- Dell Laptop Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Laptop
- Technical Support for Data Backup Solution
- Technical Support for Computer Optimization
- Technical Support For Microsoft Office 2007
- Technical Support for Networking
- Technical Customer Support for Printer
- Technical Support for System 32 Error Repair
- Technical Support for Blue Screen Error
- Registry Repair Technical Support Number
- Technical Support for Windows 10
- Windows 8 Technical Support Helpline Number
- Windows XP Helpline Support Number
- Technical Customer Support for Windows Vista
- Windows 7 Tech Support Phone Number
- Technical Customer Support for AVG Antivirus
- Technical Support for Webroot Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Kaspersky Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Panda Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Avast Antivirus
- McAfee Antivirus Technical Customer Support
- Norton Antivirus Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Antivirus
- Parallels Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for IncrediMail
- Sage Technical Customer Support Number
- Technical Support for Email
- Browser Technical Support Service
- Technical Support for Microsoft Outlook
- QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number
Powered by Intelli Atlas