Adding Gmail to Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app
In Windows 10, the Mail and Calendar apps are quite different from older version of Windows, like Windows 8 or 7. Interestingly, these apps allow you to stay updated on your email and successfully manage communication. Moreover, you can add your other email accounts, like Gmail and Yahoo, with these apps. Following is a step-by-step discussion, suggested by Window 10 support professionals, on the process of adding a Gmail account to the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app.
Adding Gmail to Windows 10 Mail App
Keep in mind that Windows users who are signed into their Windows 10 computer with a Microsoft Account, then their account will automatically get added to the Mail and Calendar apps. Remember: this account will not be removed. Also this protection layer is not extended to other mail accounts. That is why all secondary accounts can be added or removed to the mail only manually. Professional IncrediMail Technical Customer Service Helpline
- First of all, all Windows users need to open the Mail app and select the Settings icon, which is displayed and at the bottom of the left navigation pane.
- After this move, what you need to do is to select Manage Accounts > Add account.
- Next, you will get a list of the most popular email services asking you to add one of your choices. You are likely to choose Gmail account.
- Once you select an account, you will get a visible Google login screen should be. Here, you need to enter both account and password respectively. You may have to wait for confirmation if you have already enabled Google Two-Factor Authentication. gmail support
- Then, click the ‘Allow’ button as it will let you Mail app access to your account.
- Now, the Gmail account will be integrated with the Mail app and inbox will start syncing. The Calendar app will be added to your account automatically. Then, you will observe all the email accounts that you have setup. Press the Ready to go button and all reminders and appointments will be synced in the calendar app.
Adding Gmail to Windows 10 Calendar App
- The Calendar app will also add your account in case you have your Mail app account connected to Calendar app. If you are asked to offer location access, then you need to hit ‘Yes’ option.
- After you have done with this app, calendar appointments and reminders concerning your Mail app will be displayed in the screenshot.
These steps are likely to make things quite easy. If not, take assistance from Windows help center or any other reliable 3rd party tech support company for safely and smartly inserting Gmail to Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app.
- Known Issues with IncrediMail Gets Defused through Effective IncrediMail Support
- Microsoft to Shrink Windows 10 Update Size by 35 Percent
- Online Security Made Easy by Norton 360 Antivirus Program
- 5 Conditions When Outlook Doesn’t Respond and How to Repair Them
- How to Sync iCloud Calendar to Outlook?
- Recover Deleted Email in Microsoft Outlook
- How to Link the Outlook.com Calendar With iCloud?
- Google and Outlook calendar syncing after Microsoft ends support for sync utility
- Recovering deleted message items from empty folder in Outlook
- Steps to set up QuickBooks Contact Manager with Outlook
Fixed Recent Issues
- Tech Support for Outlook not responding
- Tech Support Block MacKeeper Ads on Chrome
- Tech Support for Remove Pop-up Ads on Firefox
- Tech Support Block MacKeeper Ads on Firefox
- Tech Support Block Pop-Ups Ads on Chrome
- Support for Pop-Up Ads on Browsers
- Technical Support for Windows
- Support Helpline Number for QuickBooks® Proadvisor
- Technical Support for QuickBooks® App
- Technical Support Number for QuickBooks® Sale Tax
- Phone Support for QuickBooks® Point Of Sales
- QuickBooks Data Recovery or Repair Phone Support
- QuickBooks® Expert Technical Support for Mac
- Technical Support for QuickBooks® Online
- Technical Support for QuickBooks Enterprise
- Support Helpline Number for Premier QuickBooks®
- Phone Support for QuickBooks® Pro
- Customer Support for Gateway Laptop & PC
- Technical Customer Support for Belkin Router
- Technical Customer Support for Linksys Router
- NETGEAR Router Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Routers
- Technical Customer Support for Acer Laptop
- Technical Customer Support for Toshiba Laptop
- Lenovo Laptop Technical Customer Support Number
- HP Laptop Technical Customer Support
- Dell Laptop Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Laptop
- Technical Support for Data Backup Solution
- Technical Support for Computer Optimization
- Technical Support For Microsoft Office 2007
- Technical Support for Networking
- Technical Customer Support for Printer
- Technical Support for System 32 Error Repair
- Technical Support for Blue Screen Error
- Registry Repair Technical Support Number
- Technical Support for Windows 10
- Windows 8 Technical Support Helpline Number
- Windows XP Helpline Support Number
- Technical Customer Support for Windows Vista
- Windows 7 Tech Support Phone Number
- Technical Customer Support for AVG Antivirus
- Technical Support for Webroot Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Kaspersky Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Panda Antivirus
- Technical Customer Support for Avast Antivirus
- McAfee Antivirus Technical Customer Support
- Norton Antivirus Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for Antivirus
- Parallels Technical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support for IncrediMail
- Sage Technical Customer Support Number
- Technical Support for Email
- Browser Technical Support Service
- Technical Support for Microsoft Outlook
- QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number
Powered by Intelli Atlas